4 Year Warranty
This warranty is effective from the date of original purchase, unless the lawnmower is used for business, commercial, institutional, industrial, rental orincome-producing purposes, in which case the warranty shall be effective for three months from the date of original purchase.
Masport also offers a lifetime warranty on plastic catchers and a 6 year warranty on aluminium housings.
This Warranty does not cover:
- Any consequential, indirect or special damages of any nature whatever nor for any loss of prof-its, economic loss or any similar form of damage. Unless required under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
- Defects, malfunctions or failures caused by normal wear and tear, misuse, neglect, accidentaldamage or failure to follow the fuel selection instructions, engine and product operating and maintenance instructions, or resulting from repairs or modification to the equipment carried outby unauthorised persons. Information as to the use, servicing, and maintenance of this MasportGarden Product is set out in the operator’s manual. Masport has no responsibility for any repre-sentations concerning the Lawnmower not authorised by it and bearing the Masport name.
- Defects, malfunctions or failures caused by an act or omission of other persons after the product has left Masport’s control.
- Sharpening or setting of blade, or predelivery assembly of products.
- The costs of collection and delivery of the equipment. Except as required under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993.
Note: Only applicable for products sold in either New Zealand or Australia